Friends of the Somme - Mid Ulster Branch
ff
Casualties
No Mem Ref Service No Rank Name Regiment / Service Battalion Date Of Death
1 01 42603 L/Corp Henderson, Jackson Robinson Machine Gun Corps 140th Company 16/09/1916
Location
Town : Dungannon
Latitude :
Lontitude :
Date Unveiled :
Dungannon

View Full Screen in Google Maps
Memorial History
Many thanks to Gareth Holdsworth for taking and donating the photo of the plaque.
Tamnamore L.O.L. 513 World War One Memorial is located in Tamnamore Orange Hall.
The Memorial Plaque also lists six other men from the Lodge who served:-
bullet Bro. Richard A Lloyd
bullet Bro. Andrew Archer
bullet Bro. Atkinson Connolly
bullet Bro. William Connolly
bullet Bro. James Henderson
bullet Bro. Robert Stretton
Tamnamore Orange Hall was built in 1896.
The Lloyds family started this lodge in their own home. The first master was Lindsey Lloyd.
The second master was Thomas Harrison.
Stewart Bros from Tartalaghan were the builders.
The hall was rebuilt in 1972.